Marshall Ticket 50 Years of Loud

stratamania

Fractal Fanatic
I have a spare ticket for the Marshall Fifty Years of Loud concert at Wembley, London this Sat 22nd.

Anyone interested in going with me and you can get to and from London for the concert send me a message.

Will add a comment to here when its gone.

The last time I went to Wembley Arena, was in the mid eighties to see Jimmy Page and Paul Rodgers in the Firm.

The ticket is still spare and I would be more than happy for a forum member to get the ticket. A mate who was going with me has to work.

Yeah, I was supposed to be going with my lady but she has a gig now, I gave our tickets to a buddy. Then last week I got given another ticket so figured screw it, I'll go anyways.

Yeah, I was supposed to be going with my lady but she has a gig now, I gave our tickets to a buddy. Then last week I got given another ticket so figured screw it, I'll go anyways.

Ah well hopefully someone needs one before Saturday, I asked the wife, but she says it will probably be too heavy for her. Also posted on Facebook, one of the guys is gigging and others are too far away.

Open also to US and Europe Fractal forum folks jump on a plane 8)

What an absolutely enjoyable night last night at this gig. Even my wife who reluctantly went with me as the ticket was still spare liked it.

Yngwie and Glenn Hughes, did some great stuff together, but what a celebration for Jim Marshall overall. All the artists seemed to have a blast being there.

In front of me waiting to go in at the start where tickets were getting checked in the queue was Dave Kilminster, who plays for Roger Waters, and used to for many years write for the UK guitar magazines and teach. I said to him "I know you", I then realised as far as I can remember that Dave, didn't actually know me so I mentioned I then realised I knew him from his previous work mentioned above, and some videos. Dave, mentioned that video was one way in a very amicable manner and I said that I had been pleased to hear when he had got the gig with Roger Waters. Dave, said he had had worse gigs. Anyway it was a pleasant exchange and he was very natural and friendly.

I didn't see any Axe FX on the stage, but at a gig like this it could be expected a lot of Marshalls...

It was an absolute blast. Enjoyed every minute of it. Took about 450 pics, I'll put em all up somewhere soon!

Doug7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom