Implemented Marshall silver jubilee (with schematic)

My name is mud

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Hi jubilee lovers !

This amp is one of the most wanted but we never give a schematic . So after some research, I found the original one (normally)

AF19B713-DCBB-4030-9E74-B37835479BE6.png

I think including this amp better than the clone version will please a lot of people in the community , thank you 🙏

I found a second page to the schematic Mud found, I don't know if it's important or not, but here it is: https://el34world.com/charts/Schema...arshall_25aniv_silverjubilee_50_100w_2555.pdf

Thanks for the research Mud. I've never played a SJ, but most of what I have heard, (from Slash, JB, and Wayne Krantz) with it, it sounds like an incredibly versatile Marshall. It would make a wonderful addition to the Axe, I think. And I know it would mean a lot for those that have real world experience with it. We already have a lot of Marshalls in the Axe, but the SJ does seem to occupy it's own territory.

i used to have one. i sold an AC30 to get it. it was one of the super rare short heads with a slanted 2x12 cab which i bought new in 1987. i'd love to "have it back" in the axe. great sounding amp, especially if we could get IR's of the V30's as well.

FWIW - I have the 2550 50 watt full size head, and a 2556A 2x12 cabinet. Cliff actually used my head years ago for the very first version in the Axe Fx, whenever it was that appeared, Axe Fx II maybe? I do still have it, but honestly haven't played it since owning the Axe Fx. It is a cool amp, and has it's own place in the world of Marshalls. But I get more mileage out of the Plexi models.

FWIW - I have the 2550 50 watt full size head, and a 2556A 2x12 cabinet. Cliff actually used my head years ago for the very first version in the Axe Fx, whenever it was that appeared, Axe Fx II maybe? I do still have it, but honestly haven't played it since owning the Axe Fx. It is a cool amp, and has it's own place in the world of Marshalls. But I get more mileage out of the Plexi models.
So gift it to Cliff you will make us happy if you don’t want it anymore 😅

So gift it to Cliff you will make us happy if you don’t want it anymore 😅
Ha! Funny thing, I did ask Cliff back in 2015 if he was interested in buying it, but he said he had one. I'm guessing he must have meant Lerxst. I think I need to fire it up again. It's the only real amp I have left. Might be fun to rattle some windows.

Ha! Funny thing, I did ask Cliff back in 2015 if he was interested in buying it, but he said he had one. I'm guessing he must have meant Lerxst. I think I need to fire it up again. It's the only real amp I have left. Might be fun to rattle some windows.
No news?

Back
Top Bottom