Marshall JVM410H-JS Patch demo

Glenn DeLaune

Inspired
Here is a short sample of my Marshall JVM410H-JS patch. This uses the same amp across all 4 bottom row scenes so the switching between them is totally gapless. I'm using the modifiers to adjust the input gain and gain parameters for the first 3 scenes.
Scene 1: Clean (totally clean)
Scene 2: Crunch (Simulates the Crunch of the Green Mode)
Scene 3: Gain (Lead Orange Mode!!) You can add the drive if you need more gain!
Scene 4: Lead (Not a scene but a Control Switch that engages an EQ and a Ducking Delay that will give you some nice trails at the end of a lead passage)

Top row from left to right:
Drive On/Off, Flanger On/Off, Chorus On/Off, Delay On/Off (not the delay used for leads but another delay you can toggle on or off at any time).

This entire piece (Joe Satriani Cover "Revelation") was performed using the Scene 3 with the Lead CTL switch 4 engaged. I periodically engage the Drive pedal. Enjoy

Thank you ,Glenn DeLaune ! for some years I follow you and enjoy your hard work for guitar players community!
You, sure knows how to play guitar and put on awesome guitar patches for every taste !
Thank you !

Thank you ,Glenn DeLaune ! for some years I follow you and enjoy your hard work for guitar players community!
You, sure knows how to play guitar and put on awesome guitar patches for every taste !
Thank you !

Thank you so much for your continued support Sir.

sorry for the noob question, is there a way to convert it to axe fx II patch? it sounds great
i'd love to get it in axe fx II format

sorry for the noob question, is there a way to convert it to axe fx II patch? it sounds great
i'd love to get it in axe fx II format

Thank you Sir, some people have told me they can convert it using Fractool but some of the Modifiers get changed around so it wouldn't work as intended.

Back
Top Bottom