OD1 is great but OD2 has TOOOOOOOOO much distortion for me... I usually put OD1 at 1.5 of Gain... so OD2 would be at 0.5? xD

OD1 is great but OD2 has TOOOOOOOOO much distortion for me... I usually put OD1 at 1.5 of Gain... so OD2 would be at 0.5? xD
Well, let's say I did this patch a bit for all tastes :) there are those who love so much gain and those who prefer sounds a bit soft ... For example, for some things I love much gain, but I also love the more sounds soft :)

I usually like your tones and especially your fantastic playing, but that’s way too much gain for my taste. You can’t hear the character of the guitar at all. With that much gain you could have used a stringed railroad tie with some Harley Benton PUs on it and you wouldn’t notice a difference... :)

I usually like your tones and especially your fantastic playing, but that’s way too much gain for my taste. You can’t hear the character of the guitar at all. With that much gain you could have used a stringed railroad tie with some Harley Benton PUs on it and you wouldn’t notice a difference... :)
Thank you friend! I'm glad you like my sound and playing, this time I let go, but I have to say it was a patch on commission, who loves so much gain, who less :) anyway it can always decrease :)

Back
Top Bottom