Marshall JVM + Marshall 1960AV G12T75 [Good old thrash sound]

Sounds great and thanks for the free presets. I was able to convert the 6160 and get the IR in the file for that preset and love it. The other samples, i wasn't so lucky on getting those converted since we can't import preset-cab bundles on the AXE III and they didn't have the assigned IR in each file. What cabs are you using for the other presets and are they available in a pack to purchase? thanks again

Sounds great and thanks for the free presets. I was able to convert the 6160 and get the IR in the file for that preset and love it. The other samples, i wasn't so lucky on getting those converted since we can't import preset-cab bundles on the AXE III and they didn't have the assigned IR in each file. What cabs are you using for the other presets and are they available in a pack to purchase? thanks again

I didn't have any luck converting them either. I have an AX8 and Axe FX III, and I've been meaning to connect both at the same time and figure out how to convert them or do it manually if necessary. I should have some time to do that this weekend, and I'll share with you as long as it's OK with @SinMix

I’d be glad to just have a list of what cab is used for each preset of the producer pack. That was lost moving to the III.
But even without the original cab in the preset, I still find that the presets are good with other cabs.

Hi Guys!
Inside my Producer Pack You can find: 14 Cabinets IR Packs [5 Mesa Cabs - OS 412, Recto 412, 2 recto 2x12 60 and 70W v30, Stiletto 2x12, 2 Marshall 1960 +MF400, 2 Hesu - 2x12 and 412 Oversized, Zilla Super FatBoy212 ,Orange PPC 212,Engl 212, EVH 212 Cab]
6 Presets Packs [Metal Pack, Rock Pack, 5153, MesaDR, 5150, USA2C++, Savage pack]

Also Few presets was made with my other cabs like Bogner Ubercab 412, Diezel Oversized 212, David Laboga 212, 65Amps 2x12 OpenBack, Line6 412. And 80% presets was made with diff Ir's than included into my CabPacks for Axe. So good to have all of them.

Also Many my cabs are loaded with diff speakers :)

Here link to Producer Pack: https://www.brickwall.pl/store/index.php?id_product=120&controller=product

Stay Metal!

Attachments

• sinmix_cabs.jpg
    sinmix_cabs.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 4
I converted most of the presets in the free pack to Axe Fx III presets. The problem, as mentioned above, is that you can't use preset + cab bundles with the III (yet?? - hopefully it's coming in an update). I have an Ax8 and a III, so I opened each preset, exported the preset and cab separately, converted the preset using Fractool, loaded in my III, and then made sure the settings match between the two.

@SinMix these are some of the best metal patches I've heard, and I'm thinking about buying your producer pack now. Thanks!

I converted most of the presets in the free pack to Axe Fx III presets. The problem, as mentioned above, is that you can't use preset + cab bundles with the III (yet?? - hopefully it's coming in an update). I have an Ax8 and a III, so I opened each preset, exported the preset and cab separately, converted the preset using Fractool, loaded in my III, and then made sure the settings match between the two.

@SinMix these are some of the best metal patches I've heard, and I'm thinking about buying your producer pack now. Thanks!
Thx Man! ;)

Stay Metal!

Attachments

• fractal.jpg
    fractal.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 20
Back
Top Bottom