Implemented Marshall Jubilee & Suhr PT15

edo

Power User
Vendor
IIRC the brit silver is based on some kind of modded jubilee owned by Alex lifeson.. it would be cool if we could have the original silver jub too!
And the PT15 would be cool too! Unless someone has info on what it’s based on and how we can approximate it with what we already have..!!

Where did your read that about the Brit Silver? I can't find anything about it being Lifesons modded amp anywhere on the forum or wiki.

Where did your read that about the Brit Silver? I can't find anything about it being Lifesons modded amp anywhere on the forum or wiki.
I can’t remember whether it was a forum post or a private chat, but I remember cliff saying the brit silver was based on a lexrst silver he borrowed from lifeson. Which was the explanation why I couldn’t get it to sound anywhere near my jubilee head..!
I’ll see if i can find the quote

All the models have been updated to some degree. To make the list a model needs to be fully updated which means I go through all the parameters one-by-one. Then I compare the model to the reference amp. Sometimes there are only minor or no changes, sometimes there are more substantial changes.

Our reference amp for the Silver Jubilee is actually not a Silver Jubilee. It's a Lerxst Omega that Alex Lifeson gave me.
There you go, from the Cygnus beta5 topic comes the official confirmation!

Well if possible someday a stock Silver Jubilee would be a welcomed addition. So many great riffs and leads have been recorded with that amp. The schematic should be out there. Pretty sure there is a schematic on the Ceriatone website. I had a reissue 2555x which is supposed to be a faithful reproduction. It was a great amp. I miss not having that one.

I wish I still had that one to donate to the cause.

That sure is one amp I would love to play on the Fractal. I really think a lot of players would love it. Black Crowes, so much Slash and even Gary Holt in Slayer uses them live. Thats a pretty wide range of tones in that capable amp.

Please please please add it to the to do list for the future.

I’ve got a Marshall JCM Slash Jubilee that Cliff can model whenever he wants. Sounds WAY better than the current Jubilee reissues, and made with the same components and transformers used in the original Silver Jubilees.

Man, I’d love that amp modeled with and without the Rhythm Clip (I use it without the rhythm clip most of the time).

Curious to hear it as I liked the reissue a lot while trying it.
i m not really conviced with the “fake” silver we have in the axe and the afd, so you amp can be really nice 👍🏻 (I like all the other Marshall except these 2 in the axe )

Last edited:
Curious to hear it as I liked the reissue a lot while trying it.
i m not really conviced with the “fake” silver we have in the axe and the afd so you amp can be really nice 👍🏻 (I like all the other Marshall except these 2 in the axe )
The reissue is thinner in the low end and more abrasive in the upper mid “ice pick” frequencies. Mine also has quite a bit more gain compared to the one modeled in the Axe. It’s a beast.

Back
Top Bottom