Marshall JCM800 4x12Slant G65 IRs - SM57 - Sean Ashe (40 FREE IRs!)

These sound great Sean! G12-65 ... my favorite speaker! What do you use to load them? I'm using Bome's and whichever "user" slot I try to load them into they always load somewhere else and have to hunt the IR down. I starting to feel like "Dog the Bounty Hunter". :lol

Last edited:
These sound great Sean! G12-65 ... my favorite speaker! What do you use to load them? I'm using Bome's and whichever "user" slot I try to load them into they always load somewhere else and have to hunt the IR down. I starting to feel like "Dog the Bounty Hunter". :lol

I don't use many User IRs, once i found the combo i liked from my port city i just have those two on there and then i am going to go through and make a combo of the marshall later today. I keep em all backed up on my harddrive so i dont feel bad about switching stuff out haha

Nice man! You're on a roll. G65's are great speakers depending on what you're going for. Thanks for working these up and sharing them with us.

Marshalll eey ;)

Thanks, any suggestion what to typically use for early Van Halen stuff among these? I am totally snowed in on making Eddie tones now, early tones as in VH 1 -3 that is

Marshalll eey ;)

Thanks, any suggestion what to typically use for early Van Halen stuff among these? I am totally snowed in on making Eddie tones now, early tones as in VH 1 -3 that is

Not too sure! I feel horrible as a guitarist because I've never really listened to EVH haha! I'm sure the brit brown as that's a variac'd plexi. Beyond that I'm not positive :/

any suggestions on how to quickly go through IR's , I hit audition on can get the first one, then nothing will change! I dont want to load them all just to try em out?

any suggestions on how to quickly go through IR's , I hit audition on can get the first one, then nothing will change! I dont want to load them all just to try em out?

I just load them in and roll the knob until it catches my ear haha :p

Swass wrote:
These sound great Sean! G12-65 ... my favorite speaker! What do you use to load them? I'm using Bome's and whichever "user" slot I try to load them into they always load somewhere else and have to hunt the IR down.

... Same here - These do sound nice, but overwrite my slots. Any suggestions? I have been avoiding Axe-Edit 1.9 since I have had some wierdness with User Cabs being wiped. Thank goodness for my backups in a Sonar file.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom