FS Marshall JCM 2000 TSL and AX 412 Green back top cab

Sixstring

Legend!
Up for sale is my old TSL that I had sold to my brother in law. History on this amp just as an FYI, I personally bought this amp new from GC in Rancho Cucamonga CA back in 2003 along with a 1960 412AX top cab (25watt green backs). I changed out the black covering on the head to match the checker pattern on the cab cab used it for all of 3 months and sold it to my bother in law who used it for about 3 weeks or so, then promptly stuck it in his closet for the last 14 years!

He called me up a few weeks ago and asked me to sell it for him. I have pulled the chassis checked the tubes wiped off the dust put it back together and plugged it in. Everything works just as it did when I sold it to him.

So I'm looking to get $650 + ship for the head which will ship in the original box with the foot switch and power chord!

The cab is a different story as no one wants to pay to ship these things which I don't blame anyone for not wanting to. If there is someone local to me in the SoCal area a local pickup will do! If you are interested in the half stack I'm asking $1,100 obo.

I can take more photos if you need to see something specific just let me know.

itQ0gRr.jpg

6KcQte5.jpg

m4Zmr8z.jpg

vOgSlai.jpg

Back
Top Bottom