Marshall 4x12 1960A Green

Been some time since I had time to work on this. I’m awaiting my order for U67 and Rover 121. Some time in December. So for now I'm only using SM57 and my Fat Head 2. This is a sample of latest project. I will provide multiple mixes and microphone on the final release. This is an old 1960A cab I used to own back in the late 1990´s. I replaced the stock speakers with English made 25 watt Greenbacks at the time. Pretty good sounding cab.

Attachments

• Speaker A Green SM57-FH2 Mix.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
You’ll have to let us know how that new U67 sounds! I’ve got some pretty nic mics, but that one and the Telefunken U47 are two that will likely elude my wallet. Congrats on the purchase!

You’ll have to let us know how that new U67 sounds! I’ve got some pretty nic mics, but that one and the Telefunken U47 are two that will likely elude my wallet. Congrats on the purchase!
I will. I bought two U67, one U47FET, and one Royer 121. Will sound pretty amazing with my API console I think.

I will. I bought two U67, one U47FET, and one Royer 121. Will sound pretty amazing with my API console I think.
Wow... my credit card is shivering in fear at the thought! Actually, I can't cry too much, I added a U87Ai and a Bock Audio iFet to my modest collection this year, and hope to start getting real use from them when I retire in January. These mics are much better than I have reason to own, but I just love the sound of them. I look forward to hearing your impressions!

Wow... my credit card is shivering in fear at the thought! Actually, I can't cry too much, I added a U87Ai and a Bock Audio iFet to my modest collection this year, and hope to start getting real use from them when I retire in January. These mics are much better than I have reason to own, but I just love the sound of them. I look forward to hearing your impressions!
Lol.. 15000$ in Microphones is a hefty investment. I hope they will pay for them self over the next five years.

Back
Top Bottom