Marshall 1960BV Cab Pack (Free)

Axe-Master
Hey there everyone,
Here are some IR's I shot a little while ago of a Marshall 1960B cabinet with 70W Celestion Vintage 30's. This is the same cabinet used for the "LT Brit412 Mix" I shared a while ago.

These were captured at my good friend Troy Nababan's studio "Hammerspace", where we've tracked the last few Ragdoll releases, using some popular and desirable mics and mic preamps. There are a variety of microphone choices and positions as well as some cab-lab mixes.

Here's an example of some of these IR's in action.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• LT MARV412 IR.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 586
@2112 thanks for sharing! Do you remember what year the speakers are made? Trying to keep my Marshall cab impulses in order 😬

Thank you Leon!
One question: I noticed that among the mixes there is an IR called "LT MARV412 906+421+121" in .ir format, but it's not there in the syx folder, where there's a "Mix 10" instead. Are these two the same IR?

Thank you Leon!
One question: I noticed that among the mixes there is an IR called "LT MARV412 906+421+121" in .ir format, but it's not there in the syx folder, where there's a "Mix 10" instead. Are these two the same IR?

Yes, I probably forgot to relabel it.

I had a few minutes last night to try these out. Great IRs. I especially liked some of the SM7 captures. And I think it was mix 4 that I bonded with.

Thank you Leon. I greatly appreciate all the wonderful free content you share with us.

I had a few minutes last night to try these out. Great IRs. I especially liked some of the SM7 captures. And I think it was mix 4 that I bonded with.

Thank you Leon. I greatly appreciate all the wonderful free content you share with us.

The SM7 blended with the 121 or 414 captures is absolutely epic!

Back
Top Bottom