Marshall 1960 AX with Celestion G12H 70th anniversary speaker

aziz

Power User

Here's an IR collection of G12h Anniversary in a Marshall 1960AX cab, mostly with SM57. I think it's a bit more balanced sounding than Greenback, but from the same family. The soundclip was made with mix02.syx, included in the zip. There are some weird ones that resulted from overdriving the mic preamp.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c97lcum8gznnoo2/G12H Anniversary.zip?dl=0

g12h_zoom1.png

_smaller.jpg

Just ran through these this morning, they sound excellent!
Paired with a HBE V2 sounds fantastic for the heavies!

I see you have a lot of IRs in this package. Is there any organization (i.e. does the number correspond to a particular mic placement or a particular speaker in the cabinet)? Just curious.

By the way, that's a very nice looking rehearsal room you have!

Here's an IR collection of G12h Anniversary in a Marshall 1960AX cab, mostly with SM57. I think it's a bit more balanced sounding than Greenback, but from the same family. The soundclip was made with mix02.syx, included in the zip. There are some weird ones that resulted from overdriving the mic preamp.

Seems to be a great ACDC-IR? Sounds very good........I have to compare it with the Orange G12H30 from CabIR - the only G12H-IR´s I´ve got. Thanks a lot!

Awesome, can't wait to try these out aziz! I have been getting into more vintage style tones lately, so this should be fun! I have a custom built strat that will be finished in about 2-3 weeks (going in for clear coating today), so can't wait to use it with these IRs to see how they pair up!

Thank you very much aziz! Great work. And, I always appreciate when someone goes thru the extra effort to post a good picture. Seem like a very cool vibe in your space.

Back
Top Bottom