Marsha HBE Amp Block - Treble /Bright Switch

gloweguitar

Hey All ,, Newbie here ,,
My second go around with Fractal .I was gifted a AxeFx Standard recently ,, On the Marsha HBE and Marsha BE Amp blocks , when I engage the Bright mode ( under the Treble ) ,, the tone actually loses sizzle/high end and gets muddy ,, when I disengage, the tone is actually brighter and more focused ,, On other amp blocks it obv adds high end sizzle like it's supposed to when BRT is engaged , I don't recall this happening when I had a Ultra and used the Marsha Sims ,,, Wondering if this normal for the Marsha Sims ? or is there parameters somewhere that are out ? ,,, Cheers and Thanx All

That doesn't make sense, is your master really high? try around 4 or less.
Solved !! ,, Was not Master Level , I had weird routing with signal path , I had the main path split to another separate Marsha Amp 2 into a Effects Loop block so I could have Out 2 into a Power Amp and Cab for separate amp tweaking , I was splitting back up to share delay in FOH signal path and back down to Amp 2 path before effects loop block , it was overloading I guess ,, blah blah ,,, just redid the whole patch , no more issue ,, Thanx again

Back
Top Bottom