Marsha Hairy Brown Eye VIDEO Clip

I really like your take on that amp sim - better than what I have done with it personally.

Thumbs up for sharing Mark! :D

Yeah. That sure sounds like a real amp. You would've fooled everyone if you just said you had the real amp in the room. But hey... Cali cab. That used to be my favorite one but I hated the fizz in the end. Are you cutting the fizz with that filter?

Clark Kent said:
Yeah. That sure sounds like a real amp. You would've fooled everyone if you just said you had the real amp in the room. But hey... Cali cab. That used to be my favorite one but I hated the fizz in the end. Are you cutting the fizz with that filter?

Yes. You could just use one of the stock Recto cabs too....nice and smooth and way less fizz. I'm doing a preset now for a "Mother Father" (Journey) cover. I use the Cali on one side and a Mesa on the other and it's a nice blend.

Mark

Scott Peterson said:
I really like your take on that amp sim - better than what I have done with it personally.

Thumbs up for sharing Mark! :D

Thanks Scott, once again you are far too kind :)

Mark

This is my fav video of yours Mark. ;)

One thing to remember Athenstean, he has a very very different guitar with active pickups so your PRS with the stock HFS will definitely sound a good bit different.

Thanks for the preset, one of the best I've pilfered. It's people like you that give me confidence that I suck and not the AXE.

FWIW, I lowered the gain on the amp a little and put the Redwirez Marshall G12M R121 -capEdge-.5in and it's prob my favorite gain preset.

Patch won't load in Axe-Edit

Here are some much lower gain settings mixed with high gain stuff using one preset based on the Marsha HBE amp sim in the AxeFx. This is a very cool amp sim, thanks Dave Friedman and Cliff!
Of course I'm using my Suhr Modern with AHB 3/AHB 1.

Mark

YouTube - AxeFx Marsha Hairy Brown Eye.mov

Preset here:
Global EQ 1: 63hz=OFF, 125hz=+0.4, 250hz=-2.7, 500hz=-3.7 all others flat.

[attachment=0:3po6zhcu]Mark Day HBE YT.syx[/attachment:3po6zhcu]
Hey Mark,
I've just downloaded your patch to my Ultra running 10.05 and for some reason it won't load in Axe-Edit. I remember reading on the forum somewhere that presets created before a certain date weren't compatible. Could that be the reason? I love the Marsha HBE and what you did with it is the bomb! I want to get my hands on that patch.
Thanks for your generosity on this forum, YouTube, and everywhere else you're sharing your talent and hard work. Love your stuff.
Joe

Hi Mark,

Super as always.
really love your playing.
And what a sound.
Reminds me of the demo of the Marsha amp.
It's spooky.
Clark Kent said: Cali Cab?
When I load your patch I have the 4x12 V30's loaded.
Is that correct?

STRANGE, i TOO cant load this says wrong format, I can load a ton of others, and if Mister E above just did it what gives?

It doesn't even show up in my Axe-Edit Preset Manager. So I uninstalled Axe-Edit & downloaded newest version. I am running 10.5 firmware in Axe Ultra. It still doesn't get listed in the preset manager.

Presets from the old forum are corrupt.
Seem to download fine but they are 'empty'.

yet people seem to just be downloading this like mr. e above and it works? and I can get tons of old mark day patches on axe edit;

Damn, Mark. That is a killer sounding vid. I've watched your stuff and have had similar gear (Modern, PT50). Can't wait to try an AxeFX.

Back
Top Bottom