Marsha clip

Which cab sim are you going through, and do you have any EQing going on or is it pretty much a straight-up preset?

To me it sounds very much like the sound TY Tabor (King's X) used on Tape Head (1998).
Sounds really good, man. Mind sharing the preset?

Finaldo said:
Which cab sim are you going through, and do you have any EQing going on or is it pretty much a straight-up preset?
I'm a newbie but I think I am going thru a Recto Cab and the H30 cab. No extra EQ yet. I threw a delay patch fade in via Ex pedal too.

mesiebooga said:
Finaldo said:
I'm a newbie but I think I am going thru a Recto Cab and the H30 cab. No extra EQ yet. I threw a delay patch fade in via Ex pedal too.
OK, thanks. I was wondering if you had branched out into other IRs or if you were using stock. Looks like you're sticking with the stock ones for now. Sounds great!

Great clip.
It amazes how good the video can get with the Q3 if you have the right lighting. Concert mode is excellent.

GuitarDojo said:
Great clip.
It amazes how good the video can get with the Q3 if you have the right lighting. Concert mode is excellent.
concert mode ? Dont think I have that. It is on auto setting on the soundmans rack.

Hey besamoogie,

Were you able to replicate your jose arredondo modded marshall tone? I love your marshall tones!

milkman said:
Hey mesiebooga,

your life sound is absolutely great! ;-)
Love the tone!

Would you mind to share the patch?
Yes as soon as I get time to goof w that. Been really busy w a new project lately.

Back
Top Bottom