Marriage dilemma...

congalocke

Inspired
OK...My Ultra arrived today and I haven't had time to dig in. Would like to dig in tomorrow but it's the Mrs. and mines anniversary.

Do I:

A) Let my wife drive after figuring out how to power up the Ultra with the cigarette lighter and sample patches on the way to and fro anniversary event?
B) Put our vows to the test and say that "...we married for "better or worse". The mystery of how Fractal Audio has put us both on the opposite ends of that spectrum at this exact same moment is up there with The Trinity. Who's with me in leaving both to be resolved in eternity?"
C) Give her a bat and my XT Pro.

I'm struggling for options here...

Conflicted in Seattle (er...Redmond but that doesn't sound as cool!)
conga

Well, I live in Silverdale, on the other side of the sound...you could always drop your stuff off here so I could A/B it with my Standard. :D

Hmmm...Yes, yes...This is an option...I could cloak the whole thing in the guise of taking her on a ferry ride. "The moon looks better from the other side honey!" Of course the anniversary dinner would wind up being a cup of clam chowder. The only way to punch that one up is to go large...two spoons, one cup?
I fear I'm going Michael Jackson here in loosing any point of reference.

Attention Cliff,
Please lie for me. Send me an email saying that I have to burn this in for 24 hours within 24 hours of receiving it for the warranty to be valid.

LOL - I have a similar issue. My Ultra arrives on Thursday and it's my wife's 40th on Friday. :cry:

For the sake of my marriage, I think I'll take next week off work. ;)

my marriage preservation strategy has involved giving up sleep. she gets full access until about 10:00 at night, most nights.

that said, I happen to know she's going off to tai chi camp next week. :twisted:

Some most excellent and creative replies but in the end we just got a baby sitter and went to see Harry Potter. I didn't have the energy to check out the Amp FX after watching the "Dark Arts" but...Virtuoso got his in and I've been inspired.

Good job my wife's away - I've been playing the 'Poltergeist Pig' preset for the past 10 minutes laughing hysterically. :lol:

"I've been playing the 'Poltergeist Pig' preset for the past 10 minutes laughing hysterically. :lol:"

I remember stopping at that one to!

I just love the sound of virgins..... :D

I'm lucky, single and can play almost all of the time(when I'm not working).

If I could just invent a pill that could overcome loneliness I'd be set.... ;)

They did that... it's illegal and popular at raves.

As for the pig preset, I friggin' love that. It's just such a gut-wrenching sound. It almost makes me vomit every time, but I show it to everybody!

Ikarus said:
I just love the sound of virgins..... :D

I'm lucky, single and can play almost all of the time(when I'm not working).

If I could just invent a pill that could overcome loneliness I'd be set.... ;)

Plenty of people who are married and lonely at the same time.
:eek:

All you need is a girlfriend

;)

Back
Top Bottom