Maroon 5 Axe-Fx III Awesomeness

Guitar tones were great but I have to say I thought the overall halftime show was horrible.

Just no energy, awful hip hop performs, and for love of god, why does Adam think he needs to be taking off his shirt ?

Gaga killed it last year so the bar was really high. James sounded fantastic and the tones were dialed spot on with the album, but aside from that, one of the weakest overall performances I can recall. Then again, same could be said about the game lol. Happy for Brady getting #6 though, GOAT.

Just couldn't get those guys to wear the T-shirt....... Damn rock stars.

Hmm I guess even people making the big bucks skimp on expression pedals. I guess it could be a feel thing if your used to another brand. Shrugs.

Just couldn't get those guys to wear the T-shirt....... Damn rock stars.

Hmm I guess even people making the big bucks skimp on expression pedals. I guess it could be a feel thing if your used to another brand. Shrugs.

He's used the same ones for a long time on various rigs.

because a-list musicians are typically in big performances, the negative reaction (if any) is usually full of hyperbole and very biting. more than you would with anyone you actually know. they're just people too, so while i'm sure they're used to ignoring x amount of silly opinion, among musicians on a specialized forum for the gear they use, maybe it's not what they'd expect. *shrug*

Hey! I use those expression pedals and love them.

They sounded great. I guess against all the interwebz rage I actually liked the performance. But sort of thought I was having some sort of drug flashback when SpongeBob did an intro...
Yes. Late to the party but what a weird thing to snob over that actually isn't worth being a snob over.

Is the James valentine artist preset now available? Is it part of the factory presets?

This got lost in the weeds of the ensuing tour and then of course the world ended for a little while there. I can chat with JV and see if we can't get this back in the works! His presets are among my, if not my favorite, presets I've ever designed. They're certainly the most usable across styles.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom