Mark V Amp Match - All Channels & Modes

Did you store the tone in the TM block, Doesn't sound like that when you remove the cap block!

Yup sure did. If you remove the cab on the high gain patches it should sound like there is no cab. Any particular preset you're noticing this? Then again could be an issue with Axe-edit export. There should definitely be a difference when you bypass the cab or the Tonematch Block

Sounds great!!! Did you dime the slave output knob or was it just enough to cover the input 2 blinking led's? Thanks! Going to try and do the same thing with the Heartbreaker!

Close to dimed. It was channel dependent. But i tried to set the slave to getting the most output i could possibly get without clipping.

I own the RW irs and the OH IRS can you post which ones you used if they were one of those?
The MArk V is "the" amp I would buy if I went back to tubes so I'm very excited to check this out

I used the Ownhammer Mesa V32 bundle. SM57 position 3 and MD421 Position 3. Both Cabs panned center. MD421 level set -3db below SM57.

just transfered the presets to the Axe....uhm buddy...I'm speechless! This is one of the biggest contributions. Period. Fantastic job! I mean each preset responds perfectly (as it is supposed to). The sound, espacially of the cleans to midgain ones is so real, and so dynamically responsive!

THANK YOU

Glad you like! I figured somebody's gotta get started on sharing some full amp matches.

ahh, NOW i got it!!!! You have to right-click with the mouse and "save target under..". Then you can save the bank file and load it into axe edit ... ok, ... hmmm ... so now we ahave all channels accurate from the Mark V in the Axe ???? Doues it make sense, that some presets have gain to ten? And why not matching the EQs all to noon on both devices?

But man ... cool stuff! Thanks for the lots of work!

Yeah i think the Ch2 Crunch mode's Gain was dimed. Like i said i used Petrucci type settings since they are fairly easy to find and he dimes the gain when in Crunch mode. I figure if it's good for him, should be for most of us :)

I tried these out and they were all just horrible so I deleted them. Today I read where the cabs were custom so I reloaded and looked. Every patch had the cabs set to my user cabs "cello" and "guitar" body. LOL

Changed them and now have some nice Mark amps. :) Thanks for the work.

so I opened it with axe edit only and it showed one tm usa clean?? Please explain how to use this...perplexing download. Thanks, very interested.

Open up Source "Bank File"
If you want the Presets individualized then you can use the "Snapshot" Feature (Looks like a Camera)

I ran through and created Snapshots if anyone needs/wants them that way.
Here is a Zip of the 34 Individual Files syx files
http://www.intecautomated.com/AxeFX2/Presets/MarkV.zip

Last edited:
I tried these out and they were all just horrible so I deleted them. Today I read where the cabs were custom so I reloaded and looked. Every patch had the cabs set to my user cabs "cello" and "guitar" body. LOL

Changed them and now have some nice Mark amps. :) Thanks for the work.
LOL! No Worries man!

These are some great sounding presets man! A big thanks for the time and effort it must have taken. The best Boogie tones I've heard so far running through a 2:90 and 2x12 EVM cabs CRANKED (cab sims off) with just some minor tweaks! Much appreciated.

For you FRFR guys that dig the hollow sound of the original dual rec ..., try the 4x12 Cali ! It's really, REALLY aggressive sounding :evil

Back
Top Bottom