Mark Lewis is curious about Fractal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Mark Lewis has many other ways to deeply try an AXE III than someone ask for him in a message on the forum.
Agreed.

Also, a music producer with his reputation and experience would consider it a trivial business expenditure. He surely has contacts with people who would use them so he’d be well aware of what sounds they can get. Look at the Fractal Artists page; He must know at least one of those people.

Maybe
Metal producer Mark Lewis, who has a history of hating modelers, is now intrigued by the Axe FX III. He wants to try one. How can we get one in his hands?
I'm curious about a ferrari.

Maybe get his hand in his pocket and buy one like the rest of us, entitled twonk

Interesting, re the "weight" of a name - if the name was "EVH" 5 years ago, we'd've been clammering to do whatever we could to eliminate whatever obscure obstacle there was, to make sure Ed had an AxeFx in his hands.

Can someone tell me. Who the hell is Mark Lewis?
I had to google him too.
Mixed a lot of metal bands (that I've never heard of) and a couple that I have.
1 album in 2021 and 2 in 2022. Seems like he's slowing down compared to his earlier years of mixing.

i can off the top of my head think of numerous Fractal users who are based out of Nashville, where Lewis is now based…...prolly a higher per capita of magic boxes than most places in the world…he can likely just knock on someone’s door and find one.
He’s a friend of mine and asked me about Fractal. I sent him a couple real amp/Axe comparisons and he couldn’t believe it. He wanted to borrow my Axe III, but I use it every day (like most Nashville guys who have them) and can’t afford the downtime without it. I’d like to get a second Axe at some point for this very reason since people ask me all the time if they can try mine.

I have a feeling the Axe is going to end up being used on a lot of records once he gets his hands on one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom