Mark IIC+ Amp Model Issues

I'm going to try these settings to night. Can't wait!

Cool, let me know how it comes out. Remember, it is a low volume patch. If you can't hear the acoustic sound of your strings while your playing through it, you have it too loud. :p Also, it was tweaked to be played out of studio monitors. I don't know how it sounds going direct, but the earlier one sounded alright that way (the one in the clip), so I would imagine this one will too.

Cool, let me know how it comes out. Remember, it is a low volume patch. If you can't hear the acoustic sound of your strings while your playing through it, you have it too loud. :p Also, it was tweaked to be played out of studio monitors. I don't know how it sounds going direct, but the earlier one sounded alright that way (the one in the clip), so I would imagine this one will too.
I can't wait to try this out but I STILL haven't had any time to play:(

After much messing around and A/B against my Mark V on the IIC+ setting this is what I've come up with...

Its my Eighties bands main board that does the majority of our songs. It has 5 scenes ...

1 Clean using the Mesa Pre Clean amp block with a touch of drive to it
2. Same as 1 but with the RC Clean Booster engaged to give it a nice groovy drive sound
3. Mark IIC++ with a short delay
4. Mark IIC++ with a long delay
5. Mark IIC++ solo which is the same as 4 but with a GEQ engaged to push the mids out and boost the overall volume.

Instant Access
Pitch
Flanger
Phaser
Chorus (always on)
Delay (always on)
Comp (always on)
Reverb (always on)

Two Filter blocks
Filter 1 - 1.2db boost
Filter 2 - 3db boost

All built using Q6 running into 2 x Yamaha DXR 10 FRFR PA speakers

I hope you like it - any feedback welcome. I'll be running this through a big Turbosound rig in a theatre on Saturday with a bit of luck (I get the place to myself for as couple of hours because our sound guys do a lot of work there) and tweak again but for live use I think it's just about there.

I included the cab block in the bundle - I hope thats OK (it's a factory one).

So... have fun and please remember this is built for live use so should ideally be cranked.

Thanks for helping
"Bread"

PS I added a picture of my board so you can see how it's all set up.

Attachments

• Eighties Main Board.syx
    12.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 20161201_101628.jpg
    20161201_101628.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
I changed the preamp tubes to ECC83 and this helped to tighten it up a little. You can make the comparison yourself if you need to rather than me upload another version.

Check out my JP 2C TM which I did 5 month ago, I hope we could have this beast one day

JP 2C TM:

also the NEW Boogie Triple Crown TC-50 amp is awesome

Back
Top Bottom