Mark I incoming! Super deal. I'm on cloud nine.

Nice dude!
I picked up my II Mk.2 for $1550 and a pedal (~$100 used value), and I thought I had a steal.

Just a little update. Got the thing in the mail and everything is just awesome. Loaded firmware 19 on it before playing a single note. I'm in love with how good the Recto 1 Modern sounds. Now time to get to work! :D

Congrats! Its freaking embarrassing how much I paid for my AFX2 when it first came out. Got it from someone on ebay when FW2 was still loaded on the machine, and he definitely knew what he was selling! I was so damn impatient I was to get my hands on it that I actually drove from NJ to Long Island to pick it up the night I won the bid at like 11pm.

You'd be surprised what kind of crazy deals you can find when you search on craigslist nationwide. I found mine on craigslist in Modesto, CA and I'm in North Carolina. If you google "axe-fx II site:craigslist.org", you can find lots of listings and 9 times out of 10 people will be willing to ship something to you if you can assure them that you're not a fraud, like if you do PayPal like I did and give them a quick phone call. You get a good deal, they get their money, everyone's happy. I've bought lots of other gear this way.

I got my AXE FXII Mark 1 plus an MFC-101 I believe it was first version and a road runner 4 space rack and midi cables for $1900, welcome to the deal club.

Back
Top Bottom