Mark Holcomb PRS Signature!!

Yup, it's GAS again. :) But for a good reason, that's a nice axe if I don't say so myself.

It looks great but I can already smell the 3900-5500 price range. It would be GAS for me in the 2k range....but above that, its just too much for me to drop on a guitar anymore.

Definitely. I never really cared for any of those fancy pancy guitars those Periphery shredders use but Mark really gets the award for best taste. Goddammit!!!

I want a JADE version of this... NOW! I'm calling PRS.

PRS Guitars | Mark Holcomb Limited Edition

Is anyone else losing their mind over the beauty of this thing?!?!!!?!
I just... Lawd!

I met Mark locally in Michigan here before Periphery got huge as the Djent leaders. Great guy, extremely talented and it really is a dream come true for him to be rep'd by PRS guitars. He has certainly earned it and I dream of the day I could actually afford this model........ Literal, dreams.

That looks pretty badass. I'm a big fan of the hollow bird inlays they've been using. The finish on that is lovely. And look at the precision in the cuts -- checkout the route for the blade switch. So precise.

That looks pretty badass. I'm a big fan of the hollow bird inlays they've been using. The finish on that is lovely. And look at the precision in the cuts -- checkout the route for the blade switch. So precise.

Ditto on the inlays.... I showed my wife this guitar last night and she said "it looks dark". Then I showed her some of my fave Periphery tunes and she then said "ahhhhh".

Mark and Misha are actually what first got me into Fractal Audio and this awesome community. It just keeps getting better for all genres!!!

Yea it's boner material fa Sho! The price I was given by Nick at Axe Palace was $3299 which is still a nice chunk of cake but I expected it to be more. That top is retarded sick! Really dig the longer scale length, bridge, and dat satin finish... annnnd everything else about it. Those sig pickups look interesting too! The only reason I haven't sold a testicle and ordered one immediately is it's not a 7string and I have a rough time being comfortable with 6ers these days. But I'm thinking of dumping some gear for this beast!

Also... does anyone know if you can you list testicles for sale on eBay?

Quick litte update on this thread... I just sold my ESP NT7 and I'm now awaiting the arrival of this PRS beast in Charcoal Burst! Still have my Mayones Regius 7 tho:) I sold all of my 6 strings to get the Mayones and miss having a 6er for variety. Needless to say I'm stoked!!

Back
Top Bottom