Mark Holcomb Haunted Shores tone

JeffNeiman

Hey everyone!

I've been messing around with a patch I've created to replicate the sound that Mark Holcomb seems to use on his Haunted Shores work... For anyone unfamiliar, it's a really clear tone for large, complex chords and tight for fast riff playing. If you're looking for a fairly aggressive, middy, tight, and 'clear' overdriven tone without a lot of gain then this might be a patch for you!

Please be advised, if you don't have the ML Bulb USA 4x12 cab pack then cab mode X won't work for you, and you should use mode Y instead, which I find to be a nice substitute. It used the stock Fractal 4x12s blended together nicely.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Attachments

• Mark Holcomb - Haunted Shores (JN).syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Hey everyone!

I've been messing around with a patch I've created to replicate the sound that Mark Holcomb seems to use on his Haunted Shores work... For anyone unfamiliar, it's a really clear tone for large, complex chords and tight for fast riff playing. If you're looking for a fairly aggressive, middy, tight, and 'clear' overdriven tone without a lot of gain then this might be a patch for you!

Please be advised, if you don't have the ML Bulb USA 4x12 cab pack then cab mode X won't work for you, and you should use mode Y instead, which I find to be a nice substitute. It used the stock Fractal 4x12s blended together nicely.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Could you post the link to the ml bulb USA cab pack you mentioned? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom