Mark Days 80s preset (video)

Smittefar

Axe-Master
I also posted this in the AxeFXII video section, but I guess we need an Ax8 video section.

This is @Mark Day 's 80s preset from Ax8 except that I swapped the Friedman HBE to 1987x jump - I cannot handle the enourmous amounts of gain in the friedmans. All of Mark's recent videos inspired me to play some Toto

Great work, Smittefar! Both rhythm and lead, nice.

BTW, where did you get that shirt? I should be wearing it....:D

Great playing from your son Vinni :) I think, I learned the solo when I was around 19 years - It was the Summer of 96 (feel free to add Bryan Adams voice). I wish I had the chops, I had, when I was young :) Now I am close to 40 and playing covers in a top 40 band. I love it, but man I could move my fingers, when I was in my twenties :p

Thanks @sandmannn69 - I first saw the shirt on The Captain from Andertons Music in some youtube video. I immediately went to Amazon and bought 4 in different colors.

Code:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/123t-Said-GUITARS-Loose-T-shirt/dp/B00MH1DHFA

(Amazon links get turned into failed media items, so you will have to copy-paste the link)

Great playing from your son Vinni :) I think, I learned the solo when I was around 19 years - It was the Summer of 96 (feel free to add Bryan Adams voice). I wish I had the chops, I had, when I was young :) Now I am close to 40 and playing covers in a top 40 band. I love it, but man I could move my fingers, when I was in my twenties :p

Ha, I have to work much harder to stay where I was as a guitarist. Feels like treading water just to keep up :)
Before we do any festivals or dates, I put a month in just to get the fingers moving again. I should do a few hours every day to be honest but too many distractions as we get older. :)

Back
Top Bottom