Mark Day envy... Axe Fx III Shirts coming soon?

They could charge $2400 for the tee shirt and throw in a free Axe FX III.

Funny enough, that's how people get away with illegally scalping tickets for things like the Super Bowl. Charge $5K for an NFC Championship Jersey and throw in Super Bowl tickets. No lie!

Needs to be 100% cotton not polyester this time cmon. Poly is low quality and gas doesn’t represent that!

Needs to be 100% cotton not polyester this time cmon. Poly is low quality and gas doesn’t represent that!
That's odd. The one I got recently is 100% cotton. Very light-weight cotton, but cotton nonetheless.

The real issue is that Fractal's supplier seems to be sending them children's sizes! I usually wear XL but ordered an XXL just to be on the safe side. Unfortunately, this XXL is sized about the same as the currently-unwearable mediums I still have lying around from when I was, shall we say, somewhat more svelte... :(

The FAS guys must spend half their time laughing their asses off at the crap that gets posted to this forum. Who suggests getting a free T shirt when they're dropping over $2500 for one piece of gear? It's like buying a Farrari and suggesting they give you a free key chain. And no, I'm not trashing the idea. I just think it's pretty damn funny.

For the record - I hope they become available too. I'd like mine to have the logo light up like Ironman. ...and it doesn't have to be free. LOL.
RR

I'm endlessly amazed at the fuss people make over T-shirts. Not just here, but everywhere.

Not really surprising; people seem to love to be identified by the brands they buy. Weird times bro ... o_O

BTW - I own 2 Fractal shirts. Wish they are beefier for the III! ;)

I've had a few Fractal shirts over the years, and the last ones I picked up last year were not as thick as the ones I got a few years ago. It seems like they might have been a bit smaller comparatively as well.

And regardless of that, I'll probably add at least one shirt to my order when my name comes up on the waiting list, as long as they have those cool new ones that Mark had!! People are always asking me about what Fractal is about, so I'm happy to tell them. (I just wish these people asking about it were female though. LOL)

Really like the look of Mark's t-shirt on the recent Rush cover. Is that an item coming to the FAS apparel page soon?

Or @Mark Day could just send me his...
Mark is the type of dude who would give someone the shirt off his back, so I wouldn't put it past him.
If he does, have him sign it for you! It'll be even more collectible. Celebrity owned and all, dontcha know.

I'm endlessly amazed at the fuss people make over T-shirts. Not just here, but everywhere.
Not everyone sits naked in front of their PC all day, Rex! :D

They should be in stock soon.
Cscl-Pacific-Ocean-1339028.jpg

Back
Top Bottom