Mark Day envy... Axe Fx III Shirts coming soon?

Suggestion to FAS: chuck a free Axe FX III t-shirt in with people who purchase an Axe FX III from the waitlist. It won't cost much and people will walk around advertising your product.

When it goes on non-waitlist general sale, you can always take the free t-shirt out of the mix (or, even better, keep it in).

So if a shirt was included and a size required at time of order I'd be having an AxeFX III XL .... sounds kinda familiar that.

Yes please, a free t shirt with purchase and select size at checkout. Free advertisement even when we're not on stage playing the Axe-Fx

I'd like the new T too. :)

I'm already advertising , with my FAS hat and T shirt now - in FLA , on vacation.
( Just not the new III - shirt , like @Mark Day ! )
- you need an Axe-Fx III touque Mark , especially this time of year.

Shirts aren’t one size fits all, and Fractal doesn’t need the free “exposure” anyway. :) I would buy one though.

Firstly, picking shirt sizes at the point of purchase is trivial.

Secondly, I don't believe for a moment FAS wouldn't appreciate additional promotion and representation of their products. While FAS do amazing work, it is a competitive market.

Thirdly, I think wait-list purchasers will really get out of a free t-shirt and increase their appreciation for FAS.

I’ll be giving them lots of exposure soon, with that backlit logo blazing from the stage!

I’m not trying to create a free shirt controversy! I’d pay for it like I did my current one, I simply liked the look of it. Maybe it’s just Mark’s aura. :alien:

Firstly, picking shirt sizes at the point of purchase is trivial.

Secondly, I don't believe for a moment FAS wouldn't appreciate additional promotion and representation of their products. While FAS do amazing work, it is a competitive market.

Thirdly, I think wait-list purchasers will really get out of a free t-shirt and increase their appreciation for FAS.

So you'd be cool with having your Axe-FX III shipment delayed because they ran out of your size? Or them charging more to maintain their profit margin because there's no such thing as free?

The waitlist bonus point though, that's rich. People on the waitlist are already sold on Fractal Audio! That's preaching to the choir right there.

You want a free shirt, great. But let's not pretend it makes any sort of business sense... that's just silly.

So you'd be cool with having your Axe-FX III shipment delayed because they ran out of your size? Or them charging more to maintain their profit margin because there's no such thing as free?

I think you are overestimating how complicated producing and shipping t-shirts is. FAS could produce a set of t-shirts in a range of sizes that can not just be included in the Axe FX III shipments but also for other promotional needs. There would be zero impact on the shipping schedule.

As for your comments about wait-list people being already devoted fans, well sure, let's not reward or recognize people for their brand and product commitment, right? Or, for less than $5 a unit, add a small reward as a perk. These things work wonders, and countless organizations have experienced the value in doing this.

It makes absolute business sense: a small investment (likely well within the profit margin for an Axe FX III), continues to build a great relationship with your most devoted customers, and is a generally classy move.

This isn't about me scamming a free shirt, I can buy one, sure, it is more about continuing to Foster a fanstastic relationship between FAS and it's core base.

The waitlist bonus point though, that's rich. People on the waitlist are already sold on Fractal Audio! That's preaching to the choir right there.

You want a free shirt, great. But let's not pretend it makes any sort of business sense... that's just silly.

Doesn’t need to be free... I’d pay for it.

Ugh, yeah! For $2,499, I'll take a "free" t-shirt, thank you very much (XXXL please). Fractal would get far more exposure selling their products through big name resellers than they'll ever get off of tee shirts but I still see plenty of Marshall tee shirts out there and they definitely help keep the brand established.

Back
Top Bottom