Mark Day best live preset

Leeg

Hi. I was wondering what would be the best Mark Day preset for live? Im running my Axe fx2 through my marshall jvm 210 via fx return. And running marshall cab with v30. We have a marshal backline so thats why im doing it this way. Cab will be miced up. I want something i know will cut and sit well with the other guitarist. Thanks. Its a 80s metal tribute.

“Best “ is rather subjective. One mans best is another mans bust. I suggest you download some of Mark’ Presets and judge for yourself.

All of Mark's presets, that I have seen shared, use cab sims, and are for FRFR systems. The intended tone will change If you disable the cab sim and go through your power amp and cab.

Ya i have one preset of his. Disabled cab sim and it sounds awesome through my amp and cab. Where can i get more of his presets? Thanks!!!

Hi. I was wondering what would be the best Mark Day preset for live? Im running my Axe fx2 through my marshall jvm 210 via fx return. And running marshall cab with v30. We have a marshal backline so thats why im doing it this way. Cab will be miced up. I want something i know will cut and sit well with the other guitarist. Thanks. Its a 80s metal tribute.

Why would you do it that way? Ignore the backline and go straight to the board.

Back
Top Bottom