Marco Sfogli Axe FX video

What if find so amazing that the sound level is so low that you even hear the clicking of the pedalboard.
Even at this level it sound great

larsmars said:
What if find so amazing that the sound level is so low that you even hear the clicking of the pedalboard.
Even at this level it sound great

I think that's actually the clicking of his pickup selector switch.

Awesome vid! Thanks for sharing that!

Gosh he is so good! I wish i had chops like that!

Wow. This guy has got a GREAT sense of mixing melodic playing and virtuosity without getting busy. Plus, I think if you didn't tell someone he was using a digital preamp, they wouldn't know any better. That tone is sick.

And I have that preamp! :cool:

One major benefit of these clinicians using the Axe-Fx going FRFR is that when the song has dual lead harmony parts the tone is the exact same. It'd be pretty hard to have both tones be the same with a mic'd amp. It was great to hear Marco do that duo lead part and it blend so well.

Marco - what can I say that would do these videos justice?? Nothing!

Simply amazing playing - I can't cop enough of your licks man, and can't wait for the new album.

Now this may be a little frowned upon - but as you were using the Axe-FX, is there anyway you might share the patches you used in these videos? The tone was just amazing.

cheers,

VidarAus

VidarAus said:
Now this may be a little frowned upon - but as you were using the Axe-FX, is there anyway you might share the patches you used in these videos? The tone was just amazing.

He already added 2 of his patch to the Axe-Exchange. His tone is indeed amazing and one of his patches is now my main lead patch :D

IronMan said:
VidarAus said:

He already added 2 of his patch to the Axe-Exchange. His tone is indeed amazing and one of his patches is now my main lead patch :D

Are his patches made for an FRFR set-up or poweramp/cab?

Axechange is now a part of the editor (Axe-Edit).

To save you the trouble of searching for it, I uploaded the patch for download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?4dozm1jmzxf

The basic tone consists of (from left to right) Tube Drive, FAS Lead 2 amp sim, Parametric EQ (mimicking the on-board Mesa Mark series graphic eq's "Classic V" curve), and the 4x12 Recto stock Cab sim with the E609 mic. Remember though, this patch is pre 9.0 firmware. If it's anything like my Mesa tone patches, it probably won't sound as good as it originally did.

Back
Top Bottom