Many Happy Reruns

Still got the long hair? Mine was long an luxurious - now it's gone...just gone.... Oh.. And congratulations! Perhaps you could buy her something for your guitar?
Thanks
Pauly

Good for the both of you! After years of research on a number of different subjects I’ve come to the conclusion that human relationships are exactly the same as music theory, the wife and I are a perfect fifth that every once in a while slips into a Tritone when one of us is out of tune. Congrats and many more.

Good for the both of you! After years of research on a number of different subjects I’ve come to the conclusion that human relationships are exactly the same as music theory, the wife and I are a perfect fifth that every once in a while slips into a Tritone when one of us is out of tune. Congrats and many more.
My wife told me to C# or I’d Bb. ( that was Am joke )

I’m no good at puns, but hearing that you guys have been married for 44yrs is truly inspirational when looking at how many couples hardly make 5 yrs these days. I’m on 13yrs, with my first and hopefully only wife!
Hope you guys have many, many more! And that you make it beyond the Axe FX-6!

Congrats man! Commitment like that is something to be admired and lauded.

Based upon your self description when you got married, it got me wondering:
Would our significant others have been interested in us if what we are now was what we were then?

I thought about for a minute or two but got depressed so I went and played my guitar. Not really, but it was kind of interesting to ponder and realize how much my wife and I have changed over 31+ years.

Back
Top Bottom