Manual ..... still far off ?

My experience leads me to believe that a manual will not appear before the units start shipping , which I believe they have not as of yet (soon........hoping to be in the first wave of owners,....)

My experience leads me to believe that a manual will not appear before the units start shipping , which I believe they have not as of yet (soon........hoping to be in the first wave of owners,....)

No way, they'll post a manual before sending the first invites and taking money. Mark my words.

...It might be RIGHT before though. A few days maybe. It would make sense to hold off if they were still tweaking and finalizing the release version of firmware, because features could still change that you'd want to document in the manual.

I asked the same in another post. I was just looking to pass the waiting period proactively. With all they've been working on (Quantum firmware, FX8 firmware, a completely new forum, musical instrument trade shows on the other side of the country, and... oh yeah... running a company selling the most monstrous modeler in the business and all that entails day to day) it's amazing they would even be thinking of debuting a new product this year. I'm totally happy with my Axe Fx, and feeling pretty lucky to have even more possibilities to look forward to this year.

I'm not really saying anything pro or con on the wait, more that I am completely good with it. These guys have kicked some serious butt this year. Hats off to them all. When the manual becomes available, I'll start reading! Who knows, perhaps I will be among those fortunate enough to spend some of 2015 reading the manual with the AX8 sitting on the floor in front of me. A good way to end a banner Fractal year.

Last edited:
Yes, Manuel is still far off, but not for long. I talked to Mr Fawlty, and he will be back from Spain next week: But Manuel knows nothing: he’s from Barcelona.

I think maybe good time to practice guitar: AX8 will sound great when chops are good.

Oops, you said manual ; my bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom