Managing Factory Cabs

rnjscooter

Power User
So, after watching Chris at Katsukurimedia's video on how to mange cabs, I really wanted to give it a try. The thing is, there is no real way to browse and open your directory to "factory cabs", that can then be auditioned and dragged into the user cab area, correct? If not, I would LOVE that to be on the wish list. It would make things so much easier when building a preset!

you can see the factory cabs directory in axe edit but no I do not think you can drag to user.( but I wouldn't want to give up user slots for factory presets) after building a few presets I started remembering the # of the ones I liked and I audition just buy entering the block #'s

Alrighty then. Hubertus, I appreciate the answer. I will just deal with it haha. Would be nice though! Thanks again!

some of the axe xl IR are available to down load to axe II or I think I read that in a post some time back. Some of the XL IR are free bees from out side IR vendors If you really want them in the user and factory slots I am sure you could find a lot of them. some one some time back started putting axe fx down loads together in a site I will try to link it if I find it.http://archive.axefx.fr/?dir=

Last edited:
some of the axe xl IR are available to down load to axe II or I think I read that in a post some time back. Some of the XL IR are free bees from out side IR vendors If you really want them in the user and factory slots I am sure you could find a lot of them. some one some time back started putting axe fx down loads together in a site I will try to link it if I find it.axefx.fr

Thanks paranoid, I will check it out:eagerness: Wasn't trying to offend you on CCTs thread. He is a good friend of mine and we are local to each other and hang regularly. Was just rambling on his thread to make him feel loved haha.... My apologies. Take care!

Thanks paranoid, I will check it out:eagerness: Wasn't trying to offend you on CCTs thread. He is a good friend of mine and we are local to each other and hang regularly. Was just rambling on his thread to make him feel loved haha.... My apologies. Take care!

no offense taken, but not every one has all the answers. I try to help all I can, this axe is a heck of a learning curve.so just because you didn't get the answer you wanted or not quickly enough doesn't mean no one wants to help. but the forum is getting ugly at times, and" I didn't get much help" comments don't help.

no offense taken, but not every one has all the answers. I try to help all I can, this axe is a heck of a learning curve.so just because you didn't get the answer you wanted or not quickly enough doesn't mean no one wants to help. but the forum is getting ugly at times, and" I didn't get much help" comments don't help.

Ya, I sure saw some ugliness in a thread Cliff had to close the other day. 'nuff said my friend.

Hey that link was pretty interesting. I haven't downloaded anything yet but I will soon. Take care

Back
Top Bottom