Wish Manage Presets should allow color coding presets

When "managing presets" in the Manage Presets window, it seems appropriate we should be able to assign colors to the preset names in the same place; That's the next thing I want to do after renaming or organizing/adding presets and seems like an obvious "Manage Presets" kind of action.

Also, if I rename a preset Axe Edit immediately forgets the color, forcing me to leave that page, go to the preset picker page, change the color.... Instead Axe Edit should update its knowledge of the new preset name and immediately reassign the previous color setting.

+1

Use case:
I spent hours going through all the stock presets and coloring the ones I want to use by type. My plan was to use manage presets to easily select all the presets of a given color and copy them to a separate bank all nice and organized.

I'm going insane right now not being able to set color from the manage presets screen. Just searched the forums to see if I was just being dense and/or needed to RTFM both of which are not mutually excludable for me ;) ! My vote is in for this small but useful addition.

Back
Top Bottom