Fixed Manage Cabs saves User-Bank 2 to User-Bank 1

Joerg

Hi,

I think i found a bug ...

I use Axe-Edit III1.08.09 with Cygnus Beta 5.
Using the Cab-Manager there is something going wrong. When I drop IR's in the User-Bank 2, they are written to User-Bank 1.

You can see it in the progress-bar.

1615568178826.png

Confirmed here too. It's writing to the wrong bank. Saving to User 1 seems to work normally, but saving to User 2 writes to the same slots in User 1 like Joerg said. It looks like everything worked as expected, except when you exit manage and look in the cab block picker or reopen cab manage the cabs are in the wrong bank.

Last edited:
@Michael Pickens I just wanted to mention that this is also an issue when clearing IR's using the drop down menu. I cleaned up a bunch from User 2 to find that they were still intact. After looking deeper I discovered that the numbered slots I had cleared from User 2 were missing from User 1 instead, so I had to restore from backup. After updating to 1.08.11, it allowed me to clear the intended IR's from the correct bank.

@Michael Pickens I just wanted to mention that this is also an issue when clearing IR's using the drop down menu. I cleaned up a bunch from User 2 to find that they were still intact. After looking deeper I discovered that the numbered slots I had cleared from User 2 were missing from User 1 instead, so I had to restore from backup. After updating to 1.08.11, it allowed me to clear the intended IR's from the correct bank.
Download the latest version. ;)

Download the latest version. ;)
Thanks Rex. I guess you missed the part where I mentioned I had updated to the latest version and resolved the issue.👍
I just wanted to give him some more information, as he mentioned the drop down feature will be revisited in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom