Manage cab issue

mysunnyday7

Hi everybody!
Strange thigs.
I have latest firmware on AXE 3. Latetst windows 10. Latest axe edit.
This things were updatet today.

I want to pick a cab from Manage CAB tool. I`m choosing a folder. Switching an auto-audition and while I`m choosing a cab - sound didn`t change!
I`ve tried a SYX and WAW IR`s. Tried different scratchpads. I`ve turned an antivirus and UAC in windows.
But anyway CAB manager didn`t change a sound!
When I`m click a cab axe edit shows a message Please wait... Communicating, that tells me IR is going to AXE FX but sound didn`t changed :(
I`m using a cab manager not so frequently but i remember that a couple months ago it works as it should.
I`m totally shure i can load a cab manager, load a folder with IR and listen how it sounds and it works great a couple months ago. Now I cant... WTF?

If in a cab manager i open a folder, drag a IR in a empty slot - SAVE it and it works if i choose it in a cab block.
BUt if I want to listen to my cabs - they didt aaford to te sound. I`m hearing only a loaded cab n cab block. Not a scratchpad.
please help... THX!

Have you chosen one of the Scratchpad locations in your cab block add well?

Changing what's in the Scratchpad won't matter if you're not using that in your Cab ;)

In cab block there is no scratchpads. In cab manager I have used a first scratchpad that means user 1.
In cab block was choosed a user first location.
Am i wrong?

Thank You, unix-guy!
Tomorrow I will check..

I'm not so dumb so i cant saw a scratchpad in cab block)) anyway i understood hour ago that i need a choose a scratchpad in cab block. But i didnt saw it.
i remember a factory 1 and 2, user 1 and 2 and legacy..
Ok thanks again!)

Just came across this problem myself (for Cab Lab also), thought I was going stupid when I couldn't find the scratchpad option in my cab block, then noticed the caveat at the bottom of the manual page posted by unix-guy

"On the Axe Fx iii, the scratchpad supports FullRes, so this option is offered for slots 3 and 4 only"

Turned on cab block slot 3 (as I was using cabs in slot 1 and 2), selected scratchpad in slot 3, problem solved

Just came across this problem myself (for Cab Lab also), thought I was going stupid when I couldn't find the scratchpad option in my cab block, then noticed the caveat at the bottom of the manual page posted by unix-guy

"On the Axe Fx iii, the scratchpad supports FullRes, so this option is offered for slots 3 and 4 only"

Turned on cab block slot 3 (as I was using cabs in slot 1 and 2), selected scratchpad in slot 3, problem solved
Ahhh... That's probably why the OP wasn't finding it! This is actually a very new change and I forgot about that, too!

Back
Top Bottom