Man still using Line 6 amp to be tried as an adult

If we are ever in trouble with justice, we shall declare that there is a Metal Zone at our Axe-FX, to be used as a Mitigating Circumstance.

Do you by any chance play grindcore? ;):D

No but I do play metal. The pod is mostly for nostalgia, and there are some sounds in it I can’t seem to get elsewhere. Axe FX is great at sounding like an amp, but it’s kinda difficult to get that kind of synthetic ‘line 6 sound’ any other way.

No but I do play metal. The pod is mostly for nostalgia, and there are some sounds in it I can’t seem to get elsewhere. Axe FX is great at sounding like an amp, but it’s kinda difficult to get that kind of synthetic ‘line 6 sound’ any other way.

Are you asking for a Line6 model ? :cool:

2 Metal Zones on top!

I hadn't even noticed those. :D

Still, in the Metal Zone's defense, with a soldering iron its easy to finally turn it god awful into more then decent to okay levels.

That's why I said grindcore. Ye olde Pod Pro seems to be almost mandatory in that genre. Personally that's why I prefer Line 6 effects over TC Electronic. TC is good, but kinda polished and civilized. Line 6 has that kind of synthetic sound you mentioned, but one that lends itself very well to abuse. And I mean abuse in a good way. When you want pterodactyl noises instead of analog sustain.

Ola Englund discovered recently that the Metal Zone doesn’t sound bad in the loop

I heard that. That you should use it as a preamp instead. My favorite use for the Metal Zone is as a playground for the soldering iron. So many cool mods out there that will help you make it sound actually usable.

Back
Top Bottom