FM3 Man in the Box cover

Did a quick cover/tone test for this AiC song. I dont really know anything about recording so Im sure it could sound better if I knew what I was doing haha. I don't know the solo so I just improv one at the end. Recorded directly into Reaper

Sounds great and loved your solo improv at the end! I've been trying (not hard admittedly) to get this tone and assumed the "Men in the Box" preset on the FM3 was a stock version of it but it sounds super thin and just can't get that grit sound like the recording (and yours). Would love if you could share the preset for your recording or the recipe at a minimum?

Rock on!

Sounds great and loved your solo improv at the end! I've been trying (not hard admittedly) to get this tone and assumed the "Men in the Box" preset on the FM3 was a stock version of it but it sounds super thin and just can't get that grit sound like the recording (and yours). Would love if you could share the preset for your recording or the recipe at a minimum?

Rock on!
So sorry for the late reply! But thanks! I also thought the factory preset sounded a bit thin. I don't remember where I got the preset, but I've attached it below. I'm using an OwnHammer Diezel+Orange IR from the Heavy Hitters pack.

Attachments

• ManinTheBox.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 36
So sorry for the late reply! But thanks! I also thought the factory preset sounded a bit thin. I don't remember where I got the preset, but I've attached it below. I'm using an OwnHammer Diezel+Orange IR from the Heavy Hitters pack.
Thank you sir! Can't wait to try it out after work today!

Back
Top Bottom