Man I love my Uber ver 10.x VIDEO enclosed

Deltafit said:
Hi Mark. Is the AHB-3 the ones with the extra gain jumper thing? If so do you use it on the max gain setting?

The AHB2's have the jumper. This one does not.

IMHO, the AHB3 has about the same gain as the AHB1

Mark

Hi Mark,

please send your global eq settings, too.
Not sure where I can find them here again....

But it seems you mainly use your old live setup patches?

Regards

Peter

Presets for Ultra and Standard with instructions and Global settings READ FIRST. Also in original post.

Mark[attachment=0:2pvrjoch]DreamSolo.zip[/attachment:2pvrjoch]

Attachments

• DreamSolo.zip
    20.8 KB · Views: 101
I just happened to be listening to the clip ....

WOW :!: Huge change to the F.O.H. Global EQ .... Is that for all your live patches too, or just this patch :?:

I know you're not necessarily trying to match the tone, but you come damn close .... Maybe it's because I happen to be a huge Lynch fan, but I think this is the best you're rig has sounded yet .... Really :idea:

BTW - You've got a Blackout in your L.P. w/the Sustaniac don't you ? Any trouble getting them to play nice together ? I'm just not happy with the Aldrich and I'm thinking about making the switch ....

Holy friggin' crap Mark!
That sounds massive and simply outstanding!
Clams? I eat 'em for dinner. I don't wanna hear
about 'em. Your playing as always is simply stellar
in my book bro!

Gary

R.D. said:
I just happened to be listening to the clip ....

WOW :!: Huge change to the F.O.H. Global EQ .... Is that for all your live patches too, or just this patch :?:

I know you're not necessarily trying to match the tone, but you come damn close .... Maybe it's because I happen to be a huge Lynch fan, but I think this is the best you're rig has sounded yet .... Really :idea:

BTW - You've got a Blackout in your L.P. w/the Sustaniac don't you ? Any trouble getting them to play nice together ? I'm just not happy with the Aldrich and I'm thinking about making the switch ....

The global on OUT 1 is now flat (except 63hz) for my live stuff going to FOH.
Thanks as always for the kind words. I wasn't really trying to copy the record's tone but I am a huge Lynch fan.

The only thing you have to do when using a Sustainiac with actives is to reverse the phase on the Sustainiac pickup..easy as pie.
Oh and yes my LP has an AHB1 and Sustainiac.

Mark

riffy said:
Holy friggin' crap Mark!
That sounds massive and simply outstanding!
Clams? I eat 'em for dinner. I don't wanna hear
about 'em. Your playing as always is simply stellar
in my book bro!

Gary

Very kind of you to say Gary!

Mark

Hi Mark,

have you updated your live setup without changes to 10.1 ?
Still the 903 setup ??

Regards

Peter

Back
Top Bottom