Man, I could not be more impressed

I am curious. You may be the first performer (non beta) world wide to have gigged with 6.0 and are reporting back a total success. Great news man, and nice for others to feel compelled to go foreword. I have read a couple other players were holding off until after upcoming gigs.
Haha - you may be right - what an honour. Gig started at 5pm Australian CST on Wednesday, so I think that's:

Tue 11:30 pm in LA
Wed 2:30 am in New York
Wed 7:30 am in England
Wed 8:30 am in Europe

Anyone gig earlier than that with ver 6?
(these times might be an hour different if you have daylight saving)

I am probably going to revamp my preset arrangement again to have a few of them available.

I know what you mean. Suddenly, I'm making room for the 65 Bassman & the Hiwatt in my first 10 presets. And the Mesa Clean 2 might overtake the Twin for my main clean. So many decisions.

FAS...seriously...if you ever go out of business, or more likely, sell your secrets to an investor, I don't know what gear I will buy after that. I mean, who else will offer this much dedication (11 FW in the standard about 3 revisions each=33 tweaks FOR FREE), gratitude and pride in their products? After being a spoiled FAS customer how could I go back to lackluster product support, poor designs or just flat out lack of inspiration? Honestly, I feel like I just stole something of value by downloading V6 that some cool folks put some real work into.
And to you forumites who think "I drank the koolaid" realise you are wrong. I just drank some of the finest hand squeezed juice presented on a decorative pillow and can't imagine going back to orange-drink in a paper cup.

Haha - you may be right - what an honour. Gig started at 5pm Australian CST on Wednesday, so I think that's:

Tue 11:30 pm in LA
Wed 2:30 am in New York
Wed 7:30 am in England
Wed 8:30 am in Europe

Anyone gig earlier than that with ver 6?
(these times might be an hour different if you have daylight saving)

Well, I've gigged it in every incarnation since the first beta up to the release version before it was made available. :D

It's been a heady trip along the way and a TON of fun too!!

Beta testers excluded, Scott :lol

But thanks for the reminder that I overlooked thanking beta testers in my earlier post. Without you guys, I wouldn't have had the confidence to gig with it so soon after release. And I'm sure you've trodden these uncertain waters yourselves for the benefit of others. So a big thanks to you, Scott and all the other volunteers ;)

Well, I've gigged it in every incarnation since the first beta up to the release version before it was made available. :D

It's been a heady trip along the way and a TON of fun too!!
I've done a few, but not every beta release. Wil have 3rd v6 gig tomorrow night, 4th on Sun.

Back
Top Bottom