Mama's back: The Mother-of-all-pedal-and-effect-emulations-thread for Axe-Fx II

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. The blocks library is not yet implemented but it won't be long.

The almighty MXR Phase 90.

Series, before the Amp block.

Script 90
Rate 0.240
Depth 9.03
Feedback 12.9
Freq 134.9
Tone 2.50
Mix 50%
Level 2.00

quick question on these effects mods - i assume i basically pick the phaser block and just dial in the settings - I am not loooking for a script 90 setting in the phaser block (i know the drive block has a number of different drive models whilst the phaser has just one )

quick question on these effects mods - i assume i basically pick the phaser block and just dial in the settings - I am not loooking for a script 90 setting in the phaser block (i know the drive block has a number of different drive models whilst the phaser has just one )

The Phaser has "types". Select Script 90.

In case you haven't tried this already...

EHX Micro Pog

Pitch Block
Type: Fixed/Intel Harm
Voice 1 Shift: -12
Voice 2 Shift: 12
Volumes for both voices 100%
Everything else stock

Note that block files attached to previous posts in this thread are NOT compatible with Axe-Edit 3.02!

you should start a new thread. it would be great to be able to put them on axechange really...

As Simeon just said it will be usefull to start a new thread like "Blocks Exchange"
I'm new to Axe-Edit but I'm really enjoying this new feature ... Just started with JavaJunkie's Ehx electric mistress ..... Awesome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I like that! (Yek's Uni-vibe patch) For me (a major Trower fan), I need the Rate and depth about 10-15% higher - but thanks for posting that! (Just saw it - newbie I'm afraid LOL)

I'm still learning this amazing machine and have a question. All these effect blocks you guys are offering up here, how do you get them into the Axe or the Edit program. I have Edit 3.03 but I don't see how. Thanks.

OCD w/ HP

OCD drive.syx
Fulltone OCD.syx

Hi John,

I'm struggling to get a good OCD clone on the Axe, esp. in HP mode. Unfortunately with AE 3, I don't know how to load these .syx files into a block (seems to want .blk files?).

Would you be willing post these as blk files or post the actual settings?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi John,

I'm struggling to get a good OCD clone on the Axe, esp. in HP mode. Unfortunately with AE 3, I don't know how to load these .syx files into a block (seems to want .blk files?).

Would you be willing post these as blk files or post the actual settings?

Thanks!
You can use the Axe edit legacy version to view the syx file settings. Download it here :
Fractal Audio Systems - Axe-Edit Legacy Versions Archive
Alternativly do as I did back in he day and watch Voes excellent video's on Youtube showing all those drive pedal settings.

I'm not familiar with most of those drive pedals in real life myself unfortunately. So I ask, what's HP mode?
Next to that, I haven't had time yet to revisit the old blocks and consolidate them to the new blk files.
If I do someday, I'll share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom