Mama, I'm Coming Home live video

Excellent! You say that the cleans are done via scenes but near the end, it seems that you roll off the volume to drop gain. If so, is your LP set up with treble bleed caps? Or just some quick scene jumping? Either way, nice work!

Excellent! You say that the cleans are done via scenes but near the end, it seems that you roll off the volume to drop gain. If so, is your LP set up with treble bleed caps? Or just some quick scene jumping? Either way, nice work!
Towards the end where there's the little break before the "Mama, mama I'm coming home" I roll down the volume while on my high gain scene then switch to my clean.

but near the end, it seems that you roll off the volume to drop gain. If so, is your LP set up with treble bleed caps?
His LP is with EMG pickups (active), so it does not have the treble roll-off when you reduce the volume.

It's a pleasure to work on your videos @bishop5150. You guys play excellent, the camera sound just needed a little something something :)

For sure. I meant to bring a 1/4" Y to 1/8" stereo cable so I could run left and right out of the board into the 1/8" line Input of the camera. Would've been much better sound. But I forgot it in all the madness of loading up for the gig. Need to just leave it in my gig bag.

Last edited:
Excellent performance, sound good. Few little problems here and there but overall - Fantastic!

Back
Top Bottom