Make all switches IA on the MFC 101

SockPuppet

Inspired
Hi there!

Programming this thing has for some reason been very confusing since I got it... but a super easy question here. I want to assign the Scene switching on switches 1 - 4. Right now I have to press the reveal button to access them, otherwise they are just switching presets.

I suppose I'll be using all of the switches as IA and use bank up/down to change presets?

Thanks for any help on this :)

I set bank size to zero (i think its in setup menu), use scenes and IAs, and each preset per song mostly.
I would rearrange the order of my presets according to the decided setlist before the gig so i mostly just have to go bank up before each new song.
Works well for me, pretty sensible approach.

Hi there!

Programming this thing has for some reason been very confusing since I got it... but a super easy question here. I want to assign the Scene switching on switches 1 - 4. Right now I have to press the reveal button to access them, otherwise they are just switching presets.

I suppose I'll be using all of the switches as IA and use bank up/down to change presets?

Thanks for any help on this :)
All switches (in AxeFx mode), except for those on the far right can be set as IA's. Thats 17 of them. the first 5 IA's (set to scenes) can only be accessed using the REVEAL button when BANKSIZE = 5.
As suggested setting bank=0 would make those 5 IA's readily available.

It's all configurable. It's also covered in the User Guide/OM.

Back
Top Bottom