Magnetic labels

I have just sent my new design of Tags off to be manufactured for my AX8.... I can change the design to work for the MFC very easily if its of any use?

Hey there

There is an option to go DIY

You can inkjet print magnet labels. This exist as fridge magnet labels and can be bought online. Just print your label and cutout. Worth to investigate if its something available for you

Cheers

Last edited:
Borrowed a friends MFC who wanted labels so making the first batch. 2 different designs of tags, Magnetic or non-Magnetic and with three different visual 'looks' achievable .. as with the AX8 labels.Block names (all available) on tags plus all can be customised. 3mm fluorescent perspex.

Attachments

• MFC 1m.jpg
    MFC 1m.jpg
    323.5 KB · Views: 27
  • MFC 1c.jpg
    MFC 1c.jpg
    372 KB · Views: 26
  • MFC 2c.jpg
    MFC 2c.jpg
    360.4 KB · Views: 23
  • MFC 5m.jpg
    MFC 5m.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 23
  • MFC 6c.jpg
    MFC 6c.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 23
  • MFC 4c.jpg
    MFC 4c.jpg
    369 KB · Views: 23
  • MFC 3c.jpg
    MFC 3c.jpg
    375.5 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Borrowed a friends MFC who wanted labels so making the first batch. 2 different designs of tags, Magnetic or non-Magnetic and with three different visual 'looks' achievable .. as with the AX8 labels.Block names (all available) on tags plus all can be customised. 3mm fluorescent perspex.
Are you selling or just demonstrating what you've done?

They look pretty cool... But my MFC days are behind me.

Are you selling or just demonstrating what you've done?c

They look pretty cool... But my MFC days are behind me.
I'm making a set so I've listed the option on eBay if anyone else would like a set. Or just pm me...

They work well on my AX8 and do look the part that's why I got the call to do some for the MFC. I bet someone is still using your MFC 👍

I'm making a set so I've listed the option on eBay if anyone else would like a set. Or just pm me...

They work well on my AX8 and do look the part that's why I got the call to do some for the MFC. I bet someone is still using your MFC 👍
Well, my MFC is sitting unused right now as it was sold to the other guitarist in my band but he's now using an FM3 and by next week will have an FM9... And I already have ZenRigs magnetic labels on it ;)

U genius.

Hey there

There is an option to go DIY

You can inkjet print magnet labels. This exist as fridge magnet labels and can be bought online. Just print your label and cutout. Worth to investigate if its something available for you

Cheers
You can use a laser printer to create the labels you like,

Back
Top Bottom