AFIII Made of Steel. Feat. Leons IR :)

zack_y

This is a new one. Sure its sloppy but Im no Andy :)

After listening to Andy Timmons more and more lately, i got so inspired and wrote this tune.
Oh I do wish i could play like Andy.. the expressiveness and the feel that he has is second to none.

So here is my take on Andy, at least my effort to try.:)

Used FW10 Plexi100W High

P.S. Thanks to Leon Todd for the free IR which i used on this tune through out. Its the LT MES212 T45 609

Cheers, hope you guys like it.

Last edited:

Used FW10 Plexi100W High

P.S. Thanks to Leon Todd for the free IR which i used on this tune through out. Its the LT MES212 T45 609

That sounds like a real amp to me. Very very nice, dude!

Edit: I do not have this free IR....and I am not finding it on Axe Exchange either. I'm using one of LT's IR's lately, and this one sounds nice on your track. So I will begin my search on the forum for the Cab.

Last edited:

After listening to Andy Timmons more and more lately, i got so inspired and wrote this tune.
Oh I do wish i could play like Andy.. the expressiveness and the feel that he has is second to none.

So here is my take on Andy, at least my effort to try.:)

Used FW10 Plexi100W High

Sounds fantastic! Great job!

That sounds like a real amp to me. Very very nice, dude!

Edit: I do not have this free IR....and I am not finding it on Axe Exchange either. I'm using one of LT's IR's lately, and this one sounds nice on your track. So I will begin my search on the forum for the Cab.

Hi, thanks for listening! You can grab Leons IR from

Back
Top Bottom