Made a Metal thing - Q7 + New OH Mesa IR = Hott Sexx

Sounds amazing, preset will be awesome!!

Thanks fella! A preset might not help you, there's a lot of blending etc. going on :) But I could post it later. The base presets are actually super simple, just TS boost into amp (basic adjustments only) into cab.

What I did here was print two main tones for the primary pair of tracks, one with the Uber and one with the Dizzy Silver 3. I then routed those to the same cab in the DAW with cablab plugin and adjusted the mix between those two tones, with the Uber being the louder this time.

I also actually ended up using a plugin for the quad tracks just for funsies, the new Jason Richardson Toneforge from JST.

Damn you Sacha and your mixing skills. Is that Avatar that I'm hearing on drums? Sounds similar but not really at the same time.

Damn you Sacha and your mixing skills. Is that Avatar that I'm hearing on drums? Sounds similar but not really at the same time.

Thanks duuuuuude! This one is 8Dio Zeus kit for the foundation with some other stuff blended on top of the shells including Perfect Drums and some random Taylor Larson samples.

Back
Top Bottom