AFIII Lyric Video from my band CHAOS INSIDE's new song - full Axefx III content

Wow, freaken sweet!! Love the tone, vocals, video, everything. What cab were you using on this? That sure would be a sweet bass and guitar preset to have minus the cab, which I'm sure I have since I have most of them. Your IRs are phenomenal.

For the guitar tracking we used a mix of the V2-Wolverine, the V2-Kali and a bit of the "bite" of the V2-JCM1982. The used amps were the Angle Severe 1 (still my fave) to the left and the 5153 red to the right. For the bass we used the Darkglass B7K with some previously unreleased V2-bass cab IRs from an ampeg 4x10/1x15 cab.

I will post the preset and the mix IR tomorrow as freebie if there is request (otherwise I'm gonna send it to you)

For the guitar tracking we used a mix of the V2-Wolverine, the V2-Kali and a bit of the "bite" of the V2-JCM1982. The used amps were the Angle Severe 1 (still my fave) to the left and the 5153 red to the right. For the bass we used the Darkglass B7K with some previously unreleased V2-bass cab IRs from an ampeg 4x10/1x15 cab.

I will post the preset and the mix IR tomorrow as freebie if there is request (otherwise I'm gonna send it to you)
That's awesome, sure do appreciate that! I have all the V2 IR's so far and some older IR's. That's a hell of an amp combo. Can't wait to jam to that preset. Thank you so much brother!:D

Cool tune! When I heard the keyboard intro I wasn’t expecting those vocals to come in. I dig it!

Diggin’ the tones on all the instruments and love the vocal layering.

Regarding IR’s, I don’t believe there are ever enough to go around!

Back
Top Bottom