Lydian Melodic Solo - Stel Andre

Tasty. Great skills. Makes me want a Satriani Ibanez...but I don't think I can afford one, much less have these kind of skills...

Last edited:
Thank you guys! Thats not a capo, its a fret wrap by Gruv Gear. Mutes the strings for a more quite playing. The preset is the 126 stock one but I tweaked a few things. I am working on my personal website and I am going to feature a package with all my custom presets. Mainly one or two good Cleans with ambient elements maybe, two nice lead tones, one plexi based and one more modern Petrucci like tone and I will also share 2 overdrive tones, a super Djent style one and a nice crunchy more "tweakable" patch to fit rock type of sounds. Still working on them since I wanna reduce the clipping on the drives. When all will be ready, I will share them in my website so you can all have them :D Stay tuned.

Thank you guys! Thats not a capo, its a fret wrap by Gruv Gear. Mutes the strings for a more quite playing. The preset is the 126 stock one but I tweaked a few things. I am working on my personal website and I am going to feature a package with all my custom presets. Mainly one or two good Cleans with ambient elements maybe, two nice lead tones, one plexi based and one more modern Petrucci like tone and I will also share 2 overdrive tones, a super Djent style one and a nice crunchy more "tweakable" patch to fit rock type of sounds. Still working on them since I wanna reduce the clipping on the drives. When all will be ready, I will share them in my website so you can all have them :D Stay tuned.
Great, will be doing a replacement job end of march and the setup you propose sounds of particular interest.Thanks for the great work you do every time again

Back
Top Bottom