1. We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.
    Dismiss Notice

Lucas LeCompte Patch Master Thread

Discussion in 'Axe-Fx III Preset Exchange' started by LucasLeCompte, Apr 17, 2018.

1. #1 LucasLeCompte, Apr 17, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
    LucasLeCompte

LucasLeCompte
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

instead of making tons of threads, I figured I would make just one and update it from time to time. Here is my current high gain patch for the III. I made it based on the Slo88 and I have one SLO 100 scene. it is also up on axechange! It has both clean and rhythm scenes.

EDIT: putting in my bass patch too for fun. It is the stock bassguy preset put I tweaked it and used the Darkglass drive

Attached Files:

2. #2 LucasLeCompte, May 21, 2018
    Last edited: May 27, 2018
    LucasLeCompte

LucasLeCompte
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

Just uploaded my 5150 patch to axe change. Its al the 5150s in the axe fx iii. I only edit the basic tone block on all of them to get the tones and I used the ML sound lab greatest IR in the world IR.

Attached Files:

Hoosierdaddy and Indyjet like this.
  3. Surjikal

Surjikal
    Expand Collapse
    New here

I'm using your 5150 patch with the IR for some Pantera covers, they sound very nice!

LucasLeCompte likes this.
  4. LucasLeCompte

LucasLeCompte
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

Bass patch has been updated. Here is an example of it in a mix of "The Arms of Sorrow" from Killswitch Engage.

2112 likes this.
  5. xprophet

xprophet
    Expand Collapse
    Inspired

Thank you! These are great.

LucasLeCompte likes this.
  6. #6 LucasLeCompte, Jul 4, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
    LucasLeCompte

LucasLeCompte
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

YOO!! This is a collection of high gain Mesa amps. It has 7 of them: Recto Red 1 Modern, USA Lead, IIC++, Triaxis, FAS Modern II, III, and Thordendal Modern. This was dialed in with my Aristides 070 with a BKP Cold Sweat 7 In the bridge. IRs were Dr Bonkers 4x12 Mesa cab pack,mainly using the 57-421 IR, along with ML Sound Lab's Cab Pack 13 Sm57-57 for the IIC++, and a few other ML USA and ML DJENT IRs. If you get no sound from the patch, disable/get rid of the USB In block. All of them were used in the video below!!!!

Attached Files:

Hoosierdaddy likes this.
  7. LucasLeCompte

LucasLeCompte
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

Recently I got the new Dr. Bonkers EGA 4x12 pack, which was based on an engl 4x12 vintage cab, so I decided to build an Angle (Engl Savage) patch to test out the IRs. It sounds savage.

I mainly used the U97 cap, Sm81 Cap and the SM57 cone IRs from the IR pack when I made the patch.

Attached Files: