Lucas LeCompte Patch Master Thread

LucasLeCompte

Experienced
instead of making tons of threads, I figured I would make just one and update it from time to time. Here is my current high gain patch for the III. I made it based on the Slo88 and I have one SLO 100 scene. it is also up on axechange! It has both clean and rhythm scenes.

EDIT: putting in my bass patch too for fun. It is the stock bassguy preset put I tweaked it and used the Darkglass drive

Attachments

• Solpoke88.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 111
  • 42069 Lucas L Bassguy.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Just uploaded my 5150 patch to axe change. Its al the 5150s in the axe fx iii. I only edit the basic tone block on all of them to get the tones and I used the ML sound lab greatest IR in the world IR.

Attachments

• Lucas 5150s.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
YOO!! This is a collection of high gain Mesa amps. It has 7 of them: Recto Red 1 Modern, USA Lead, IIC++, Triaxis, FAS Modern II, III, and Thordendal Modern. This was dialed in with my Aristides 070 with a BKP Cold Sweat 7 In the bridge. IRs were Dr Bonkers 4x12 Mesa cab pack,mainly using the 57-421 IR, along with ML Sound Lab's Cab Pack 13 Sm57-57 for the IIC++, and a few other ML USA and ML DJENT IRs. If you get no sound from the patch, disable/get rid of the USB In block. All of them were used in the video below!!!!

Attachments

• Lucas Black Mesa.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Recently I got the new Dr. Bonkers EGA 4x12 pack, which was based on an engl 4x12 vintage cab, so I decided to build an Angle (Engl Savage) patch to test out the IRs. It sounds savage.

I mainly used the U97 cap, Sm81 Cap and the SM57 cone IRs from the IR pack when I made the patch.

Attachments

• Lucas L Acute Engl.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 47
Here are some Revv Generator and Periphery 1 tone match my friend did on his II that I converted to the III. Just make sure you use the IR in the cab section and tweak amp to tast.

Attachments

• Periphery1TonematchIR.syx
    10.1 KB · Views: 37
  • Periphery 1 ToneMatch.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 33
  • Revv GeneratorToneMatch.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 35
  • Revv-GeneratorToneMatchIR.syx
    10.1 KB · Views: 34
HEY YOOOOOOO

Did a vid on how to get that sweet Periphery 4 tone. IRs used are from ML Sound lab and are the ones used on the album. Patch of course is free!!!!

Attachments

• Periphery 4.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

I know everyone is gearing up for Game of Thrones (so am I) but we all know we can get enough JP-2C! dialed in a patch using a stock IR for once (Mesa OH V70 IR) using both the yellow and red modes. Also put a lead scene in there too. I go over how I dialed everything in and all that good stuff. Hope you guys enjoy!

Attachments

• Lucas JP IIC+.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 23
Back
Top Bottom