LT's Channel Library Builds

Dude!!!
I did not know you could do this. (And on my AXEFX II) All this time I’ve been working hard when I could have been working smarter. Thanks LT. Yuda Man!!

Channels library has been one of my all time favourite additions to the whole Fractal ecosystem.

I've got my personal blocks library posted on my Discord server if anyone wants them.
Thanks Leon, you are always great help. I see blocks for AxeIII, are there others for FM3 or will those work with editing?

Channels library has been one of my all time favourite additions to the whole Fractal ecosystem.

I've got my personal blocks library posted on my Discord server if anyone wants them.
As always, thank you for sharing!

I'm having some trouble finding these....are they somewhere other than your #free-stuff thread?

At the risk of sounding like an idiot/old/both, what is a Discord server & how do I access it?

Please note that these Blocks seem to all have been exported/saved from the FW17beta... so won't work if you're still on FW16.05...

But thx Leon!! I guess they will work for me one day... ;-)

Cheers

Dude!!!
I did not know you could do this. (And on my AXEFX II) All this time I’ve been working hard when I could have been working smarter. Thanks LT. Yuda Man!!
Just the Block Library, not the Channels... But still very useful!

To import these do you have to copy them into the folders or can you do it somewhere in axe edit?
That, I'm not sure. LT's video referred to onboard channels/libraries, not importing, although it makes sense that this is likely possible. Someone else will need to answer your question, since this is beyond my current knowledge. I've not gone beyond anything except what exists within FM9/FM3 myself...

Back
Top Bottom