LT Presets

Man is it ever refreshing to see free sharing again... I stopped visiting the II presets forum due to all the sellers trying to make a buck off the tails of FAS and otherwise contributing absolutely nothing to the community.

Thanks LT, you sir, are a class act.

Hopefully I'll get to try your presets with the headphones hardware FM3 later this year! My invite should be coming in the next day or 2 but I'm waiting for the latter.

Cheers

Man is it ever refreshing to see free sharing again... I stopped visiting the II presets forum due to all the sellers trying to make a buck off the tails of FAS and otherwise contributing absolutely nothing to the community.

Thanks LT, you sir, are a class act.

Hopefully I'll get to try your presets with the headphones hardware FM3 later this year! My invite should be coming in the next day or 2 but I'm waiting for the latter.

Cheers
About LT ,totally true...outstanding guy...

Hi Leon,
The Multi Delay Block in the High gain preset.....do you only use this for lead work only? I see it in off by default.
Trying to understand if I should add a regular Delay block for a little rhythm delay ?
Thanks again, these are solid !!

Hi Leon, I am speaking for myself and many others we appreciate everything you do. Between your you tube videos and posting on fractal you have helped many of us on issues and taught us a lot that saved us time. Hats off to you Leon. you do great work.

Last edited:
I've downloaded these into my FM3 but there is no sound. My other presets work, but on either the stereo or mono version, there is no sound. Any clues?

Last edited:
I've downloaded these into my FM3 but there is no sound. My other presets work, but on either the stereo or mono version, there is no sound. Any clues?
Have you loaded the cabs from LT ? Otherwise you have to pick your own cab, i suggest to load them

Thank you Teddis. I thought when I load the preset, the IR will be loaded as well. May I ask what IR LT uses?
He has several that you can download from his YT channel, just go to one of his many insightful video's and scroll below. Easy to find and they work on all Fractals.

He has several that you can download from his YT channel, just go to one of his many insightful video's and scroll below. Easy to find and they work on all Fra
Links in the video description?
Just so I'm clear on this, when we say IR, do we mean the cab/speakers the unit is replicating?

Links in the video description?
Just so I'm clear on this, when we say IR, do we mean the cab/speakers the unit is replicating?
The IR replicates the mic'ing of a specific cab/speaker set up, so also incorporated is the mic setup.

Ah, I see - I guess having that treated separately permits the use of presets as an FX unit only, plugged into a normal guitar amp, where I use mine direct into studio monitors. Makes sense now.

Of course I wouldn't know where to start in terms of selecting cabs and mics - I think I'd struggle to venture outside of a Marshall 4x12 for what I play. I'm ignorant beyond the knee-jerk obvious.

Ah, I see - I guess having that treated separately permits the use of presets as an FX unit only, plugged into a normal guitar amp, where I use mine direct into studio monitors. Makes sense now.

Of course I wouldn't know where to start in terms of selecting cabs and mics - I think I'd struggle to venture outside of a Marshall 4x12 for what I play. I'm ignorant beyond the knee-jerk obvious.
You should really watch an LT video on the subject. The selection is mindboggling. He will sit down and just blindly audition IRs and grab a select few that sound good to him. Personally, I think it's easy to obsess too much over it and like his approach. Trust your ears. Given the selection of included IRs, I've never seen a reason to go IR hunting elsewhere.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom