LT Presets

Axe-Master
I'm going to keep this thread updated with FM3 presets that I write. To start, here's the live presets I've been using on the current Ragdoll tour. Pretty straightforward high gain preset based around the USA C++ and the attached user IR. One version is for stereo and one is for mono applications.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• C++ Live Mono.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 247
  • C++ Live Stereo.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 224
  • LT MARV412 Mix 10.syx
    10.1 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:
Here's the live presets I've been using on the current Ragdoll tour. Pretty straightforward high gain preset based around the USA C++ and the attached user IR. One version is for stereo and one is for mono applications.

Enjoy!

thanks so much Leon
this is awesome

Leon do you use any low cut in the CAB block? ......imported with none.....full range.

Also, could you comment on how you use the scenes ?
Thicc is just DRY, straight ahead rhythm I would guess.

How about, Thiccest, Thicker and Swoosh. Any Ragdoll song examples?
Cheers rom Canada !

Last edited:
Here's the live presets I've been using on the current Ragdoll tour. Pretty straightforward high gain preset based around the USA C++ and the attached user IR. One version is for stereo and one is for mono applications.

Enjoy!
Do you have these posted for the Axe III also ?

Leon do you use any low cut in the CAB block? ......imported with none.....full range.

Also, could you comment on how you use the scenes ?
Thicc is just DRY, straight ahead rhythm I would guess.

How about, Thiccest, Thicker and Swoosh. Any Ragdoll song examples?
Cheers rom Canada !

I'm using the PEQ to handle the cuts.

Thicc - Rhythm
Thiccer - same bit with a dotted 8th delay
Thiccest - lead
Swoosh - rotary and delay

An example Ragdoll song would be "The World You Gave Us". I use the rhythmic delay scene for the intro and the swoosh scene for the bridge. The other two scenes hey action for the main rhythm parts and the solo respectively.

I know this the wrong thread, but I've been searching Leon's YT channel and this forum for the tip where sweeps frequencies for unwanted ones and then makes the cuts to the with either the filter block or PEQ.

Is the video in the forums or on his YT?

Bump for Bman. @ Leon Todd -- did you do a video where you show your frequency sweep technique? Be interested to check that out.

Thank you very much Leon! I really get a lot from your presets, and it’s very helpful to have these all in one place!

I'm going to keep this thread updated with FM3 presets that I write. To start, here's the live presets I've been using on the current Ragdoll tour. Pretty straightforward high gain preset based around the USA C++ and the attached user IR. One version is for stereo and one is for mono applications.

Enjoy!
I am new to the unit. After I imported the preset, the cab is showing User #2. I got no sound. Did I miss something?

Yes you are.
You need to load the Cabinet IR Leon uses ( in the download ) or another factory IR.

Thank you Teddis. I thought when I load the preset, the IR will be loaded as well. May I ask what IR LT uses?

Back
Top Bottom