• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

LT Presets

Severed

Power User
Man is it ever refreshing to see free sharing again... I stopped visiting the II presets forum due to all the sellers trying to make a buck off the tails of FAS and otherwise contributing absolutely nothing to the community.

Thanks LT, you sir, are a class act.

Hopefully I'll get to try your presets with the headphones hardware FM3 later this year! My invite should be coming in the next day or 2 but I'm waiting for the latter.

Cheers

Martinvox1

Man is it ever refreshing to see free sharing again... I stopped visiting the II presets forum due to all the sellers trying to make a buck off the tails of FAS and otherwise contributing absolutely nothing to the community.

Thanks LT, you sir, are a class act.

Hopefully I'll get to try your presets with the headphones hardware FM3 later this year! My invite should be coming in the next day or 2 but I'm waiting for the latter.

Cheers
About LT ,totally true...outstanding guy...

teddis

Fractal Fanatic
Hi Leon,
The Multi Delay Block in the High gain preset.....do you only use this for lead work only? I see it in off by default.
Trying to understand if I should add a regular Delay block for a little rhythm delay ?
Thanks again, these are solid !!

Top Bottom